Saturday, March 19, 2011

Snowboarding Outlet In Canada

The only thing that Alientito

Even if your girlfriend, I love to see you sweat, convulsionarte, gesturing, babbling, whining, lose eyes, twitching hands, pull you hair, his teeth on the pillow, frantically sink under me, my voice, that tells you heard lost words you do not know where to put. While out there have life, friends, family, work, school, Saturday peda, clubs, music, never a dull moment, fashion, fighting, visiting hours, I love the open parenthesis that any day to be with me, to hold on to me. There, where nothing exists, I offer my hugs the waist, the neck, my teeth, its legs, my legs. The eyes, tongue, nipples, sex from front and back, sighs, glances, kisses, all my deliveries without resistance, but love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment